Monday, November 8, 2010

Take The Time...


If you have not heard of Stephanie Nielson... you need to take the time to learn of her story. She is a wife & a mother to 4 children who was in a near-fatal airplane crash and burned over 80% of her body. I first heard of her last year shortly after Travis's accident. As I spent days in the ICU with Travis I literally spent hours reading her story & following her recovery... It gave me hope. But, now her fierce love for her family & life humble me. Her honesty amazes me. Take the time... read her account of the accident... it will make you very grateful for life. It will make you look at things in a new way... it will remind you not to take things for granted. Google her... do whatever you have to... But, seriously... take the time.
Here's a link to her blog:

2 comments:

Rachel S. Smith said...

I saw her on an interview awhile back and just loved her positive attitude! What a great example of overcoming challenges!!!!

Anonymous said...

We saw her on the church website,..one of the movies they post. Such an incredible woman!